Friday, July 18, 2008

Flashback Friday



Uncle Randy with Meredith, Allison & Julie. Not sure of the date, but probably around 1972 or 1973???


Aunt Kris, me and Uncle Randy. Again, not sure of the date, but probably in 1969.

I thought it would be fun to start adding some "old" pictures I have and participate in Flashback Friday. Today's flashback is a tribute to Aunt Kris and Uncle Randy. They are getting remarried on August 4th (the day I leave for New Zealand). Maria, I thought you'd get a kick out of these photos! ;)

2 comments:

Maria Ison said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed but in a good way. I haven't seen too many pictures of my parents when they were younger, especially together. I definitely got a kick out of this!! I bet my parents will enjoy peeking as well.

Amie Mackay said...

Holy Cow!! I hardly recognize them!
They both look so different!