Wednesday, July 23, 2008

20 Year Tag

20 Years Ago ...
  1. I was getting ready to go back to USU to finish my Associates Degree
  2. I was leaving my teen years behind and turning 20
  3. I was working at OC Tanner for the summer as a temporary Sales Secretary
  4. I was wondering what I was going to do with my life

10 Years Ago ...

  1. I was living in Spanish Fork in my very first house that we owned
  2. I stopped nursing Lexi cause she kept biting me
  3. I was an Achievement Day Leader in my ward
  4. Megan started kindergarten and Amanda started preschool

5 Years Ago ...

  1. I was pregnant with Zac
  2. I was still trying to get settled into our house after moving the end of March
  3. I was trying to get grass to grow in our front yard
  4. I was helping my sister with her kids after her husband died

3 Years Ago ...

  1. I got my very first cell phone
  2. Megan started junior high (and all her anxiety)
  3. Took the kids to the Harry Potter School of Wizardry at the Children's Museum
  4. Kristen started kindergarten

1 Year Ago ...

  1. I agreed to be on the PTA board at Bacchus Elementary
  2. We had Mocha join our family (our Yorkie)
  3. Went to the True Colors Concert at USANA and found that it was a gay pride concert :s
  4. Took Lexi to the T-Squad concert at the zoo

So far this year ...

  1. I joined Curves with my friend Kim
  2. I was released as the Primary President
  3. Have taken the kids to Lagoon 9 times already
  4. Amanda has completed her Young Womanhood Award

Yesterday I...

  1. Took the kids to Lagoon for the second day in a row
  2. Slept in until 9:30 a.m.
  3. Met Maria, Jon and girls at Lagoon and visited
  4. Rode Colossus with Jon and laughed really hard
Today I...
  1. Slept in until 9:30 a.m. again
  2. Worked out at Curves with Lexi and Amanda
  3. Need to get my butt in gear and get my house cleaned
  4. Will do my TeleNotes work for as long as I can to get extra $$$ for my trip

Tomorrow I will...
  1. Probably sleep in until at least 9:00 a.m.
  2. Work out at Curves so that I can get my 100th workout shirt before my trip
  3. Celebrate Pioneer Day somehow
  4. Have a great day!
In the next year I will...
  1. Go to New Zealand with my grandma to visit my parents
  2. Lose at least 15 pounds
  3. Celebrate my 40th birthday in September
  4. Watch Megan start high school, Amanda 9th grade, Lexi 5th grade, Kristen 3rd grade and Zac preschool.
  5. Celebrate my 17 year wedding anniversary with Jason

Now it is your turn to go back and try to think of what you've done the past 20 years. I am tagging anyone who hasn't done this already. You don't realize how hard it is to think back about what you've done. I can't wait to read your 20 year memories!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

ok so we have our pg. up and going there isn't much on it and no pic. we haven't had time to do all that but soon so when you get time you can check it out :) it's shaneruthjefferyfamily.blogspot.com this is pretty cool to keep intouch with friends

Ruth

Misty said...

That was great Alli! I can't believe you are that much older than me (he, he, he).

Jodi said...

OMW! That was amazing. I don't know if I could go back and remember all of that. It was so fun to read, it made me think. If I don't talk with you before you leave for New Zealand, have a GREAT time!