Sunday, July 27, 2008

Exciting Night!!!

Okay, so last night I did something that I have been waiting for most of my life. What is this momentus occasion? . . . Curious? . . . Really? . . . Okay, I saw Jimmy Osmond, live, in person! (Oh, the rest of the Osmond family was there too)

For those of you who don't know, I have had a crush on Jimmy since I was probably 7 or 8 years old. I used to watch the Donny & Marie Show and kiss the TV screen EVERY TIME Jimmy would be on! I had books, posters, etc of Jimmy. My favorite movie for a long time was The Great Brain! (I wish I could find a copy of the movie now!!!) Anyway, I had (have) a huge crush on Jimmy.


Last night my friend Kim and I went to the Conference Center to the Pioneer Day Celebration. We listened to the Tabernacle Choir and the Symphony at Temple Square and really enjoyed it. Then the Osmonds came out. You should have seen me . . . I had to remind myself over and over to breathe. Oh man, Jimmy was still HOT! I was in HEAVEN!!! The concert was amazing, but I loved being in the same building as Jimmy (even just for 1-1/2 hours).

Thanks Kim for getting tickets and allowing me to go with you! I will be your friend for ever and ever!!! ;)

2 comments:

Misty said...

Alli, you crack me up! I'm so glad you were able to see your idol.

Angie said...

Ok, I was a little hard on that picture now that I see it again. He doesn't so much look like Agustus Galoop...LOL. Hee Hee. Don't hate me, he looks pretty good in the second picture. I think you should post the one that you sent to him on your blog too! LOL! You ROCK!