Sunday, May 25, 2008

Released from my calling . . . Now what???

Well, I knew it was coming sometime soon. I was released as the Primary President today. I have been Primary President for the past 2-1/2 years. I was Primary Secretary for 2 years before that. So, this will be different for me!

Jason and I were called to be the Activities Committee Chairmen. Can you believe that? Now it will be me planning activities for the whole ward and not just the primary kids. Not sure what we think of this calling yet ; )

The first activity for us is the ward camp out. Does anyone remember when we have ever camped? We have 4 sleeping bags and a 2 man tent for the 7 of us. That will be interesting to see!!! After that we are in charge of planning the activities. Another funny thing about this calling is that Jason absolutely HATES going to ward parties : )

Wish us luck . . .

3 comments:

The Emery's said...

I wondered when that was going to happen. I'm so sad to hear that! Hopefully it will be a nice break for you and you'll be able to have some more free time. Oh and incase you haven't heard Clint and Rachel had their triplets!

Angie said...

Allison! You ROCK! I am going to miss serving you in Primary! It stinks! Thanks for being such a great friend, and example to me! You are the best!!!

Unknown said...

Ok. So I clicked on the email option. Well, anyway, I have a big two room tent you are welcome to use :-)

It will be great to see you at the Lloyd Reunion on the 28th. Any activity you can think of is welcome.