Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Before & During ... waiting patiently for the After!


BEFORE :
Okay, so I can't believe I am actually posting this on my blog. The reason I am doing this is to help myself to stay with my dieting and exercising. This was a picture of me (with Amanda) July 2007.

DURING:
This is me on my sister's wedding day (April 18, 2008). I was 10 pounds lighter and down 3 dress sizes. I am really working hard at losing weight and feeling better about myself.
I'm on the way to my goal. Keep encouraging me! I can use all the help and encouragement I can get ; )

3 comments:

Maria Ison said...

Yay for starting up your blog again. I'm going to encourage you to keep on blogging. I'll even do it for you. =P You look incredible! Seriously, everytime I see you, you look like you've lost a bit more. You'll reach your goal. I know you will!

Misty said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now! It is so fun to be able to see how you guys are doing. Love ya! Misty

The Emery's said...

You look amazing!! Way to go! Wow! I'm so excited for your blog. I'll add you to my blog too. Keep it up girl!! Michelle Emery
http://crazycole2.blogspot.com