Friday, February 20, 2009

Megan

Since I discovered Facebook I have totally neglected my blog. I haven't been able to find time to keep up with everything I have to do lately. I am sitting up waiting for Megan's Sweet 16 birthday party to wind down. I think I'll have a few more hours to play on the computer before it is time to take kids home.

Yes, my baby is 16 today!!! I can vividly remember the happenings of February 19 and 20, 1993. Megan came out kicking and screaming at 4:14 a.m. What a blessing she is in my life! She has really grown up fast. My little baby is now 16!!!!



Megan asked Kwinton Payn to go to Sweetheart's Ball at Kearns High last week. They had a lot of fun! It was quite an experience to go out shopping for a dress that was modest. We ended up finding a halter dress and getting a little jacket to cover her shoulders. It only took us 15 hours to find a dress and shoes. It was worth every minute shopping when I saw her leave the house for the dance! Thanks to Auntie Meredith for doing Megan's hair!!! Start preparing for the next dance ;)



Megan and Kwinton went in a group of 6 to the dance. The couple in the red is Megan's BFF Andrea and her date Michael. The couple in the blue is Megan's friend Tyler (girl) and her friend Alex. They had a very busy, very fun day that finally ended at about 2:30 a.m. I thought everyone would like to see pictures of Megan on her first date :)



Next thing coming up for Megan . . . DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!! (Monday afternoon - YIKES!!!)

3 comments:

The Emery's said...

Yay I'm so happy that you finally updated your blog again. Megan looks so pretty! I can't believe how grown up she is and that's she 16 and dating and driving and all that crazy stuff. Wow! Time flies!

Misty said...

I'm glad you updated your blog. Doug has been addicted to Facebook ever since he started this week. In fact he is on it right now. It is crazy to think that Megan is 16 - did she get her driver's license today?

the banks said...

Ooh la la! What a cute girl (and boy!) Hannah went on her first date about a month ago. Quite a shock to this late-blooming mother. Happy sweet sixteen, Megan!