Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is for Mom : )

My mom just sent me an e-mail wanting me to update my blog. Apparently she didn't see my "I'm thankful for . . ." entry that I made last night. I know I have been bad at updating my blog. Things have been crazy!

Here is what has been happening in our family: Megan is busy with school (classes and social life in the Student Activities Committee and Key Club). Amanda is busy with school also (classes, preparing to start Academic Games and Student Body Officer meetings). Lexi is busy practicing her clarinet for her concert next week in school. Kristen isn't that busy these days. She just loves to come home from school and watch re-runs of Extreme Home Make Over on the DVR. Zac is just Zac. He is happiest just trying to keep Mommy on her toes all the time. Jason is working lots of overtime hours. Allison is relieved to have the Ward Christmas Party over with!!! She is also busy shopping and getting ready for Christmas.

We had Megan's friend Andrea take some pictures of our family last night so that I could get some Christmas cards sent out. Here are a few of the proofs . . .



The "real one" will be coming soon in the mail (if I have your address). If not, I will post it on my blog soon.

Take time to enjoy the season!!!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

You updated your blog FINALLY! I have been checking and checking and missing the updates. You must do better! :) Sounds like life is crazy as usual. I am glad that you are all doing well. Have a great Holiday Season!

Misty said...

It is crazy how busy this month gets. I have found it hard to update my blog lately too.

Maria Ison said...

Loooove Mocha's Christmas outfit. That's too funny. Can't wait to see your family picture. =)