Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The BIG 4-OHHHHHH!



Okay, so I did it . . . I turned 40! Can you believe it? People are saying now that 40 is the new 20. I hope that is true.

I had a big surprise to come home to after a softball game early Saturday morning . . . Megan & Amanda had decorated the inside and outside of our house with "Over the Hill" stuff and tons of balloons. They also baked me a cake and lit 40 candles. We just about had to call in the fire department. I got lots of nice presents, phone calls and e-mails for my birthday. It is always nice to know there are people out there who love me ;)

2 comments:

Misty said...

Wow! You didn't even need a flash on the camera to take a picture of you with your birthday cake ;) I'm glad you had a nice birthday.

Sherrie said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You! I'm glad you had a nice birthday. Glad to know I have friends that have joined me in the 40 year mark although I am a year older than 40 now. :) Congrats!