Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Zealand

Kia Ora! Grandma Mackay and I have made it to New Zealand safely. Our flights were good and we experienced no problems at all. We have seen some BEAUTIFUL countryside here! Mom & Dad live in the city. We haven't gone around Auckland yet. I think that is today we will be checking things out around "home." We have been up North a little way and then to Corom.... (something I don't remember the name right now) Penninsula yesterday. The scenery here is so amazing! I hope my pictures can capture at least a little of the beauty here. I will have to post a slide show with all the pictures I've taken. We are waiting for Dad & Mom to get back from the mission office this morning so that we can go out and look around. We will be going to Takapuna Beach today. The sun is up and shining right now. It is cool but not cold. It is just beautiful! I'll update later . . .

3 comments:

Misty said...

I'm glad you guys got there safely. I can't wait to see your beautiful pictures!

Maria Ison said...

I'm glad that you made it there safely. I can't wait to see all of your pictures and hear all about your trip. I went to call you twice now and quickly remembered that you are gone. =( Oh well...you deserve this trip more than anyone that I know. I hope you have a nice rest of your trip and I'll talk to you when you get back. Love you.

Jodi said...

Alli. I am dying to hear about your trip! Call me, or e-mail me when you get back and let me know how it all went! Your boating pictures are WAY cute too. Looks like soooo much fun! Hope to hear from you soon.
Jodi